Trade-in any product* with new
Huawei P50 Pocket, Huawei P50 Pro, or the new Huawei MateBook E (i5 & i7)* purchase from Huawei online store and get up to 400 SR/- additional topup
EASY CASHBACK ON YOUR HUAWEI ONLINE STORE PURCHASE
Select at https://tradein-ksa.cartlow.com your old device you would like to trade-in and complete the evaluation. Up to 3 devices can be traded in (Smartphones, tablets, smartwatches and laptops).
Keep your old device ready, our trade-in partner will contact you for the collection of the device(s) within 3-5 working days.
Upon successful evaluation, the evaluated amount of your device will be transferred to your specified bank.
Terms and Conditions
- The Huawei Trade-In Offer (the “Offer”) is available to customers (“Customer(s)”) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- This Offer comprises a trade in (“Trade-In”) by which customers are welcome to trade-in their current smartphone, tablet, smart watches or PC “laptops” devices from selected brands (“Old Device(s)”) with any new Huawei device purchased through Saudi Arabia Huawei Online Store (“New Device(s)”) for a certain value payable by the Customer. New Devices shall be limited to the following:
- Huawei Smartphones.
- Huawei PC.
- Huawei Tablets.
- Huawei Wearables.
- Huawei Audio.
- Huawei Router.
- Huawei Vision.
- To avail the Offer, Customer shall purchase the New Device by placing an order on https://consumer.huawei.com/sa-en/offer/ and then complete the evaluation form by visiting tradein-ksa.cartlow.com within thirty (30) days from new device purchase date. After the customer(s) complete the evaluation, a collection will be arranged to pick up their old devices, and declare the final physical evaluation as a necessary requirement to be eligible for the Trade-In offer.
- Once the Customer completes the Trade-In process, they will receive the evaluation amount through a bank transfer only.
- Old Devices that are eligible for the Trade-In Offer can be viewed by visiting the following link tradein-ksa.cartlow.com “Eligible Device(s)”); each list include the price estimate for each Eligible Device.
Trade-In General Conditions:
- The Customer should visit https://consumer.huawei.com/sa-en/offer/ to initiate the Trade-In process.
- Customer eligible to participate in this offer within thirty (30) days from his new Device purchase date on Huawei Online store Saudi Arabia https://consumer.huawei.com/sa-en/offer/.
- The Customer shall be at least 18 years old; or have the permission of his/her parent or his/her legal guardian.
- Customer’s personal data and all kind of data available on the Old Device (“Customer’s Data”) must be cleared by the Customer prior to handing it over to the courier and the Customer shall be fully responsible for the loss of his/her Customer’s Data.
- Customer shall remove any SIM card and/or memory cards including personal data from the Old Device.
- Customers can Trade–in up to three (3) devices in one transaction.
- Huawei and its online Trade-In partner shall not accept liability for the loss of any content, data or any other information including Customer’s Data contained in the Old Device.
- By participating in this Offer, Customer is aware of the loss of all content including contact numbers and Customer’s Data stored on the Old Device and Customer shall bear full responsibility of any damages caused by such loss of Customer’s Data.
- Huawei associated partner shall not be liable for any costs or damages that may incur because of the loss of date therefore Huawei and its partners including the Trade-in associated partner, and Huawei employees, affiliates and branches shall not be liable for any costs or damages that may incur because of the loss of Customer’s Data thereof.
- The customer evaluates his/her eligible device(s) via the tradein-ksa.cartlow.com in order to receive the initial estimation. The final estimation will be decided by the online Trade-In partner appointed by Huawei upon the collection of the old device. customer understands and agrees that by participating in this Trade-In offer, the customer may not avail this offer if Trade-In partner’s assessment of the old device differs from the grade submitted by the customer and may result in forfeiting its illegibility for the offer. The grading classifications are as follows:
|Minor Scratches Accepted
||Cracks or broken device
|No Missing parts (battery, back cover, sim tray, buttons etc.)
||Any parts Missing (battery, back cover, sim tray, buttons etc.)
|Free from all the locks (Device locks, network lock, google lock,
||Any locks (Device locks, network lock, google lock, Apple lock)
- Customers shall share their identification details with Huawei associated Trade-In partner. Huawei and its Trade-In partner shall not be liable for any loss or theft of this data.
- In order to validate the Trade-In and payment, customers will have to share the order number of the newly purchased device with the online Trade-In Huawei associated partner Website.
- Huawei shall be entitled at its own sole discretion and subject to applicable laws, to terminate or modify the offer or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior the offer period or during the offer period.
- Huawei shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss and/or damages of any kind suffered in connection with the purchase, redemption and/or use of this Offer or the inability to use this Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, the Customer accepts that any dispute which is directly or indirectly related to these Terms and Conditions or to his/her participation in the Offer, will be subject to, the governed and construed laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and such disputes shall be resolved by the competent courts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.